• Sharon Arkinstall

genetics account for about 35% of the performance, but the remaining 65% is up to the breeder

A great article on ENS, early neurological stimulation, we totally believe in this practice and do this with all our babies, and yes, it does make a difference



https://breedingbetterdogs.com/article/early-neurological-stimulation?fbclid=IwAR0lupAqjwzkNWXaWvIH




20 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Growing pains are not fun !!

Growing pains in young large breed puppies are common, and there are a few things you can do to help. We have had a couple of puppies from last fall litter that started limping recently and some famil